Cover To Cover interview & more updates

Novelist Man Martin interviewed me for Georgia Public Broadcasting's literary radio show, Cover to Cover, a few weeks ago and it will air tomorrow night (Aug. 30) at 8 p.m. If you live in Georgia you can hear it on the radio or visit the Cover to Cover site and listen online. Man asked some insightful questions and I read a passage from the novel.

Creative Loafing is posting a Poem-A-Day at its website in the run-up to the Decatur Book Festival and "Why I Want to Be Pam Grier" was featured this week on the site. Thanks again to writer Curt Holman for asking me to participate in the Loaf's coverage of the festival.

Two more fabulous reviews of Conquering Venus from Lisa Allender and Stacey Lynn Brown. I especially love that Stacey had to use her little book light to keep reading late into the night. A number of folks have called the novel a "page turner," and that's high praise in my book.

Many thanks to Howard Pousner and Jamie Gumbrecht for the shout out in the article about the Decatur Book Festival which appeared in yesterdays Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Comments

Popular Posts