Saints & Sinners and New Interview

Last weekend's Saints & Sinners Literary Festival in New Orleans was fantastic. I sat on a panel about social media with writers Jess Wells, Gregory Gerard, Cecilia Tan and publicist/marketing guru Michele Karlsberg. It was one of the most well-attended panels of the weekend. I also read from Conquering Venus (pictured) and sat in on some other panels about time management and writing short fiction. I had an idea to take some of the minor characters in Venus and create a series of short stories about them to post here on the blog. I'm exploring that idea.

Many thanks to Nic Sebastian for including me in a new series of interviews about poets, writers and technology at her Very Like A Whale blog. Check it out at this link.

If you happened upon the Venus blog from Google or some other source, make sure to visit my main site, Modern Confessional, where I post rants, raves, reviews and general thoughts about my life in general.

Comments

Popular Posts