Book news, interviews and Twitter

My chapbook, Slow To Burn, will be reissued by Seven Kitchens Press in July 2011 as part of the ReBound Series. I am, obviously, thrilled. Along with Slow To Burn, Steve Turtell's Letter To Frank O'Hara, Jeffrey Beam's Midwinter Fires and Louis McKee's No Matter will also be released as part of the series. Many thanks to editor/publisher Ron Mohring for making this happen! The reissue, which will feature a new introduction by my friend and fab poet Karen Head, will also be a limited edition of 125 copies and the design will harken back to the original version. Pre-sales will begin next spring.

Many thanks to poet and blogger Robert Lee Brewer for interviewing me at his Writer's Digest blog, Poetic Asides. I talk about Twitter, self-publishing, writing poetry and fiction, blogging and more. You can read the entire interview at this link.

Nic Sebastian, who so beautifully reads my poem "After Adultery" at Whale Sound, interviewed me for her Very Like A Whale Blog about the experience of hearing my poem re-interpreted. Thanks again, Nic!

I reached a Twitter milestone last night: I have more than 2,000 followers! Small potatoes compared to Ashton Kutcher or Lady Gaga, but I'm excited just the same. You can follow me at www.twitter.com/collinkelley.

The title for the Conquering Venus sequel will be revealed on Dec. 1 and there will be a link to a short excerpt from the first chapter on Dec. 15. Watch this space!

Comments

Popular Posts